A Hollywood Republican

This blog is for an open discussion on politics. My views will be to the right as will be most of the posters. But, we are willing to post alternative viewpoints as lons as they are well thought out. I started this in response to the Obama election and will continue it as long as it feeds a need.

Jan 11, 2010

A Short Break


Loyal Readers and Friends:

As you all know by now, I am travelling this week and will be on my way to Thailand to do a movie.  Accordingly, there will be no original material by me until sometime next week when I am in Thailand.  Hopefully, Ira or someone else will be able to post something this week so that the column does not go completely blank for a week.  But, if so, there is not much I can do about it.

I look forward to writing again and I hope that you all have a great week.

Just one side note:

In my whole life the word "Progressive" has been a good thing.  It means someone that is progressing.  Going foward.  When did it become the "evil" tag of the far left?  And, when did a conservative become "Regressive".

I have a real problem with this nomenclature.

Any comments?

Frank

2 Comments:

Blogger Craig Covello said...

In the mean time, you can check out http://www.obamawhitehousediaries.com/ I try to update it daily.

January 13, 2010 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

interesting Jay...try it in english so the rest of us can understand it

January 16, 2010 at 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home