A Hollywood Republican

This blog is for an open discussion on politics. My views will be to the right as will be most of the posters. But, we are willing to post alternative viewpoints as lons as they are well thought out. I started this in response to the Obama election and will continue it as long as it feeds a need.

Dec 28, 2009

Starwood's Response to My Blog


In response to my blog about Starwood Hotels and their lack of Christmas spirit, I received the following from their head of public relations.  Apparently, this is not the corporate policy of Starwood.  Although, I must state that I was told of this from an employee in a Southern Calfornia Starwood Hotel.  When I informed Mr. Minor of this, he told me that he would contact the Southern California Hotel and inform them of the true corporate policy.

STARWOOD HOTELS OFFICIAL RESPONSE

Frank: I enjoy your blog, but would like to share a point of clarification. As a Starwood employee I can tell you definitively that across our company we encourage each of our associates to be sensitive to and respectful of the holidays and traditions of our guests around the world.

There is not a corporate policy against associates at our hotels wishing guests a "Merry Christmas." We encourage our staff to make rich, personal connections with our guests and we would always encourage them to interact in a manner that fosters that relationship.

Best,
Brad Minor
Senior Manager, Public Relations

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home