A Hollywood Republican

This blog is for an open discussion on politics. My views will be to the right as will be most of the posters. But, we are willing to post alternative viewpoints as lons as they are well thought out. I started this in response to the Obama election and will continue it as long as it feeds a need.

Jan 30, 2010

Obama's Stunning Admission - Real Clear Politics – TIME.com

This is quite interesting little note on the health care debate. Read it and let me know what you think.



Obama's Stunning Admission - Real Clear Politics – TIME.com


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous jen said...

NO SURPRISE, Most of us know he's a liar with an anti-U.S. agenda.

I just read about millions currently flooding into Kenya, money that can't be explained by the usual trade figures.

I do believe millions are leaving the U.S., going to the 3rd world and/or muslim groups.

May 23, 2010 at 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home