A Hollywood Republican

This blog is for an open discussion on politics. My views will be to the right as will be most of the posters. But, we are willing to post alternative viewpoints as lons as they are well thought out. I started this in response to the Obama election and will continue it as long as it feeds a need.

Feb 20, 2010

Now More Than Ever

My friend Al Ramirez is running for Senate against Barbara Boxer.  I am supporting Al because I believe that he has the correct ideas to help the nation and stop the partisan politics that are destroying the nation.  I believe in Al because California needs new blood to protect its decaying economy.  I believe in Al because California needs someone to support the environment without destroying industry or agriculture.  I believe in Al because he has the right ideas to get the country and the state back on track.

Please click on the link above to learn a little bit more about the man.

Thank you,
Frank

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home