A Hollywood Republican

This blog is for an open discussion on politics. My views will be to the right as will be most of the posters. But, we are willing to post alternative viewpoints as lons as they are well thought out. I started this in response to the Obama election and will continue it as long as it feeds a need.

Oct 18, 2009

It's Time For Change


As you can all tell, we are currently going through a change of format to make our blog better.  Our internet guru is trying to get the new page totally up and running.  Once it is completely operational, Ira and I will be back to our writing and commentary.

Until, then the original material may be a little delayed and less frequent.  I will try to get a new column out today or tomorrow, but I wanted to address the questions I've been getting from readers regarding the format change.

Hopefully, this change will be a step in the right direction.  Let me know what you all think.

Thanks,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Billy Dean said...

Thanks Frank and Ira for doing such a good job!!!! I'm tying to get more into posting comments. As for writing one don't know where I'd find the time. We are just too busy.

Keep up the good work!!!

October 19, 2009 at 3:51 AM  
Anonymous Ira said...

Busy is good

October 19, 2009 at 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home